After every match, it is the responsibility of every team to advise the following by text as soon as possible.
- Energy FM – 166666
- Manx Radio – 166177
- MHA Fixture Secretary – 433319 (Ross Stephens)
- Manx Radio Correspondence – 237185 (Sam Spooner)
Please text the match score and at least your own team’s scorers.
Energy FM and Manx Radio issue updates during the afternoon, so the quicker they get the results the more coverage we get.
Teams cannot enter team sheets until Fixtures Live is updated, so it is important the Administrator is given the match scores.
The quality of the Press reports depends upon the information sent.
Post Match Reports
Please ensure that all team captains complete Post Match reports onto Fixtures Live as follows.
- – list all players taking part
- – indicate the Team Captain
- – indicate who played in goal (whether or not they are a named goalkeeper)
- – list goal scorers
- – name the umpires (both teams please complete the names of BOTH umpires)
- – record cards issued by umpires
All Post Match reports on Fixtures live must be complete within 96 hours of the match (5 pm on Wednesday in the case of a Saturday fixture). This will be strictly policed this season, and penalties imposed.